Yes, sometime i might hurt some people, i might saying something which would affect people, but i wasn't did in purposely. I'm kind hearted , although sometime have a little bit selfish. I admit, but i am good to anyone of you. I never think of backstab someone else,perhaps IF i did,it is because you treat me bad at 1st OR may be sometime the topic was almost the same like gossip other ppl,but i do always believe that everyone has their own characteristic, we CANT blame nor criticize anyone.
Besides,perhaps i'm single now,so i do even care on my friends,OR treat them as a important person to me. BUT,i learnt something new, which is ' why should you care so much when somebody else dont even give a damn on you ? ' hence all u did is just a clown show for them. Yeay,i think imma getting improve on this,you treat me good, i treat you double good, you treat me bad, i treat you good ? Is this fair for me ? Totally NO. so i dont care ya :) I'll improve myself. Be ourself is more than enough huh.
Appreciate.I saw a quotes from twitter :" Peoples always say that we dont appreciate what we have until it is gone.The true is,we KNOW what we have but we DON'T KNOW it'll ever gone. " Yeahh so true, i appreciate everything. I cannot control other ppl,they aint tv,i cannot use a remote control to control ppl's mind. I appreciate my family, my friends. DO YOU ??
enough of this.
we live for ourself. ALWAYS ALWAYS REMIND MYSELF THIS PHRASE.
Peaceeee ^^x
No comments:
Post a Comment