The Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton ♥ ♥ Congratulaion !
I had been sat infront of tv for the whole afternoon(29th), although was a little boring but i definitely believe that it would be different if we were there ! HOW I WISH I WAS THERE :-(
It was like a fairy tale wedding ceremony, a dream where all the over the world girls wish to have this kind of wedding plan. She's so blessing ♥ wish both of them live happily ever after ^__^
Well, for me i think it would only come true in dream :-(
Hees,whatever, leng zai and leng lui ♥ C vit C vit *__*
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ps:// found out something just now which shocked me to the max !! Omgg,i really couldn't accept this is the fact!! How can he together with her ?? -.- ngo jip sao em dou errr,arghhh!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment