Helloo , It's sundayyyy!
Happy Father's Day Everyone ! ♥♥ :-)
Tonight gonna celebrate it with vietnam cuisine,first time ever,yum yum ^^x
Forget update about the x-men first class , went for this movie at last friday :) which mean 10th . With Zun and Mun Chun as well :)
At the beginning, actually i've no idea at all what was it talking about :O so confused @@'' I didn't miss out any part but still feel very 'luen sui' , lolll . after around half hour like that only started to get the point of this movie, heehee. stupidd.
Overall still okay , just the beginning part abit boring huh.
I like thisss guy so much !! LOL . I don't know who was him until i search him through google.....hehe
He's lucas till , the one who has the ability to make things burn off in the movie. COOOL :D Caught my attention.
That's all for the night, update again tmrw * as if i'm not lazy * :3




No comments:
Post a Comment